Welcome to my website
Colin Parry School of Motoring, Cheltenham.
click here to go to mobile site
Thank you for visiting my website my name is Colin Parry. I am an independent approved driving instructor (ADI), and I am well established in Cheltenham, also covering the surrounding areas.
The Driving Standards Agency strongly recommends that you take lessons
from an Approved Driving Instructor. There is no doubt that this is both the
best and safest way to learn to drive. Any person who gives car driving
lessons for payment must be registered with the Driving Standards Agency. He
or she is required to display an Approved Driving Instructors identification
certificate on the windscreen of the tuition car. To become an ADI you must
pass examinations which are of a very high standard.
How do you choose your ADI?
- Ask friends and relatives for recommendations
- Choose an instructor with a good reputation and pass rate
- Look for an instructor who conducts himself or herself in a
- A clean car and a tidy instructor is usually a good sign that they
take pride in their work.
- It’s the quality NOT the quantity of driving lessons you
receive, thats counts
Think very carefully before choosing an instructor that makes extravagant claims
- there is no such thing as a guaranteed pass. Do not look for the cheapest
lessons you can find - low cost driving lessons often work out more expensive
over a longer period of time..
Would you buy
the cheapest car you could find?